28 March 2010

Blessed is an understatement

You know in life when you have big moments that you'll remember forever? New school, first love, wedding, moving and whatever else. Well I believe I had one of those "I'll remember forever..." moments yesterday with my wife

IT WASN'T AS BIG THO...

We were packing and the stress of it started taking over, so we decided to take a break from the packing stuff. For whatever reason we decided to take a nap, and when we laid down my mind started racing. Is this the right choice, am I being a good husband, does Mel REALLY want to follow me to OKLAHOMA!!

Literally as soon as I started thinking all these things my wife leaned over to me, kissed me and said "I love you so much babe" and rested her hand on my arm.

EVERY STRESS WENT AWAY INSTANTLY

God's been doing stuff like that a lot lately, and I thank Him every day that I have a wife who's behind me no matter what, and because of her reassuring self, I'll remember yesterday until the day I die.

I love you babe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment